Our ServicesWhat We Do Best
Megan Flynn Marketing provides personalized marketing strategy and implementation at prices small businesses and organizations can afford.
What We Offer
Our work is based on your unique business needs and your budget. Our process begins with a 1-on-1 conversation to fully understand your needs and your budget. We offer flexible pricing and will work with you to create a plan that you can afford.
Not sure what you want? Get in touch to schedule a free 30-minute consultation and we’ll discuss your challenges and goals. Have an exact project in mind? Contact us today to get started. If you’re just looking for some quick advice, you can book one of our one-on-one advice sessions below.
Our comprehensive marketing assessment and strategy development service includes a one-on-one in-person discovery conversation to gain an understanding of your business’ challenges and needs, and a comprehensive review of your business or organization’s current online and offline marketing efforts, including your website, social media, Yelp, Google My Business, and more.
Then, we deliver an easy-to-read marketing plan with actionable recommendations and a list of resources to help you implement the recommended strategies and tactics. If you’d like support implementing some or all of the recommendations in the marketing plan, we’re happy to help.
We understand that you may not have the budget for a full multi-channel marketing campaign. We will discuss any budget restrictions you have in our initial one-on-one discovery conversation and the action plan will be focused on marketing tactics you can afford.
Public Relations (Earned Media)
Need to get the word out? We can help you devise and implement a winning press strategy. We can help you by:
- Developing a press strategy for your organization or business to implement
- Writing media advisories and press releases
- Pitching media advisories and press releases to the media
- Organizing media events and press conferences
- Writing speeches
- Helping you prepare for media interviews
- Working with local influencers on Instagram and TikTok
We work with our clients to design effective direct mail pieces that recipients notice and do not want to toss in the trash. We also take the hassle out of direct mail by handling the entire process for you start-to-finish—copywriting, design, route selection, and distribution through USPS Every Door Direct Mail.
From holiday markets to neighborhood festivals, Megan Flynn Marketing can help you craft and execute a successful event marketing strategy. Event marketing services will be based on your business or organization’s needs, but can include:
- A written event marketing strategy
- Social media content development
- Creating a promotional video
- Generating earned media in local press and securing placement in local event calendars
- Print and digital advertising
Training & Workshops
Help set your business or program up for success by providing your employees with social media or marketing training. We offer custom tailored workshops for you and/or your employees. Workshops can be a half-day, 1-day, or a 2+ day course.
All 1-day trainings include:
- An initial discussion with the main client contact to gauge overall needs;
- A brief pre-workshop needs assessment survey for all participating employees;
- Tailored content based on the discussion and assessment survey findings; and
- Interactive, hands-on practice and feedback during the workshop.
Multi-day trainings are recommended for organizations that would like more in-depth training. Multi-day trainings include all of the above, but also incorporate a project-based learning experience so that your employee(s) leave with a tangible work product.
We are able to provide graphic design services for any graphic design needs, including:
- Brand Development & Brand Refreshes
- Flyers, Posters, Postcards & Brochures
- Business Signage
- Business Cards
- Custom Merchandise
- Social Media Assets
Visit our portfolio to see examples of our work.
Web Design & SEO
We offer from-scratch website development, website refreshes, and search engine optimization. All websites are designed to be easy for businesses and organizations to manage on their own.
Our website design process typically includes:
- In-person road mapping session to determine the client’s needs and goals
- Recommendation & discussion about the most appropriate web hosting solution for the client’s needs.
- Organizing any pre-existing branding and materials to determine any gaps that need to be filled for the project
- Copywriting, as needed
- Designing the navigation and information architecture of the site, organizing the content in intuitive logical ways
- Basic on-page Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for all pages
- Google Analytics & Google Search Console set-up
- Integration & set-up of mailing list (if applicable)
- Post-project training/consultation on how to use and update the website
Visit our portfolio page for examples of our web design work.
Storefront marketing is crucial for small businesses because it helps to attract potential customers and increase brand awareness. A well-designed storefront can create a lasting impression and communicate the business’s message and values. A visually appealing storefront with clear signage and displays can also encourage foot traffic and prompt impulse purchases. Additionally, a storefront that reflects the business’s personality and uniqueness can differentiate it from competitors and build customer loyalty. Overall, storefront marketing is an effective way for small businesses to stand out and drive sales.
At MFM, we can help you create unique and effective storefront marketing that fits your brand’s personality and stands out from the crowd.
Social & Digital Media
Whatever your needs may be, we are here to help! We can help you by:
- Developing internal social media processes
- Creating a package of content for your business or organization
- Developing and/or managing paid social media ad campaigns
- Developing and/or managing digital media advertising campaigns
Best of all, Megan is able to offer comprehensive, all-in-one support to her clients.
Looking for help to launch a new in-store loyalty program for clients and not quite sure how to start? We can help you create a program plan, find the technical tools and systems you need to make it happen, and develop and implement a plan to market the heck out of the new program both online and offline.
Or, maybe you’re hoping to launch an online store for your brick-and-mortar retail location? Whether you have a specific need or you’re just looking for ways to create operational efficiencies internally, we will review your challenge, recommended a solution, and then set you up with everything you need.
Working Together To Get Results
Once you get in touch, we’ll schedule a free 1-on-1 conversation to ensure we fully understand your project needs, goals, and budget.
After our initial conversation, we will develop a proposal for you outlining exactly what we plan to deliver and what it will cost. We want to make sure we are 100% on the same page and that you are happy with the services we plan to provide.
Once we have both agreed on a scope of work, we will get to work. We’ll be in touch with progress updates along the way, and will work closely with you to ensure the final product is what you envisioned.